NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Dayo Upside Down Fun

danmcq

Super Bowl Half Time :-) Thanks Folks!!

He seems to become more acrobatic day by day. You know, sometimes, you can't do anything but laugh out loud!!

Glad you enjoyed "Daring Dayo" and his craziness. :woohoo:

That's why I enjoy hearing everyone else's stories and seeing photos of their antics. It's wonderful to see these awesome creatures doing things people would never dream of, unless they owned one.

The hard part is having a camera near-by when they do something. B)

Hi Dan

Thanks, really cute pics! Gizmo also does something similar. There is this really thin stainless steel ring attached to his cage at the top (where a bowl use to be). He gets onto that (barely balances) and swings right around the whole time, just like an acrobat. He makes these funny sounds while doing it, like he's laughing or something. Silly bird. Love him to bits.

H

LOL - Yes, He screamed in the first picture. :-) Sometimes he just starts ducking and weaving and the next thing you know he goes bezerko like a little child with a play foe that he's gonna kill. :evil:

I NEVER have the camera when he does this stuff. This is the first time I happened to have it with-in hands reach. :-)

The Hanging pot and pan holder you see with the Grape designs DID have a beautiful Grape silk plant with lots of leaves and rubber/plastic grapes hanging from it.......The operating word here is DID!! he destroyed the vine literally shredding it all to pieces...what a mess!!! See what happens when you check the grey forum and don't pay attention to what is going on with-in 10 feet of you :P

LOL Siobha - I TRY not to view it that way...Poop on command is coming along, but not perfected yet :P

Mazy - I'm glad it gave you an idea. That's why I always ask for photos from everyone. It gives us great ideas we hadn't thought of. I am jealous of Tracy's really cool aviary room though. God. it's like Disneyland for a Grey!! :-)

Bruce, I would be interested in what your idea turns out to be, would you share it with us?

Dan I hope you succeed with the poop on command tactic or you will be making nightly rounds thru the house cleaning up those poops Dayo so lovingly deposited:woohoo: :laugh: :lol: