NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello from Derbyshire UK

Hi everyone, my name is brooke, im 25 years old and i live in Derbyshire England.

I dont actually have any african greys, i have macaws and amazons.

My blue & gold macaw's name is peter - hence my username!

i just thought i would come and say hello to you all, i will be having a good look around your forum :)

Hello Brooke and welcome to the family, glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your flock.

How many macaws and amazons do you have at the moment? Have you considered getting an african grey? We all love our greys and a lot of us have other birds besides the greys, I have a sun conure and some of the members have lots of other birds.

You have a good look around the forum and please read thru the many threads on various topics for lots of useful information. Ask specific questions if you have any and we will do our best to answer and help you in any way we can.

If you have pictures of your macaws and amazons you would like to share with us, we have an other birds room where you can post them.

Welcome Brooke!!

Macaws are wonderful too and as you know, we Parrot owners all relate to each other well, since the outsiders just don't get us Parrot owners :-)

We'll look forward to hearing more and seeing some photos of your Parrots in the "Other Birds" room.