NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Has anyone heard of this??

Ronda477

Has anyone heard of these DVD's? He is suppose to be part of the BBB and everything he talks about I want to accomplish with my TAG. Just wanted to know if anyone has heard anything good or bad. He offers a 6 month money back guarantee as well. If you have the time will you watch the video and let me know what you think. Thank you!!

http://www.birdtricks.com/training-course/index6.htm

I bought the set when Hemingway was 6 weeks old. If you want to have your bird do triks, then it's good. I just felt it was some kind if a set up with some of the stuff. Would I buy it again, YES Good tips, but they try to sell you a ton of stuff, but I didn't bite.

Joe

I got the first DVD, and I really liked it. I was able to trick train my Sun conure Otto and my CAG Elmo all the tricks with it. I'm going to buy the rest of the DVD's one of these days. It came with a subscription for this Organic pellot food that was REALLY expensive...like $30.00 per bag...but I e-mailed them and cancelled it before I was shipped the second bag (first bag free). I think that some stuff was worked on before (they say te birds are not trained to do the tricks before hand) but it's still great for learning the "how tos".

I bought the BirdTricks.com DVD a year ago when I got Jake my wild conure in hopes it would help me in training him to step-up and also just get him to even like me :P

It was a waste of money in that sense, but the tricks training "How To's" are pretty cool and work over alot of time and practice. I had to cancel the bird food pellets they push just like BMustee.

They do seem to spam you all the time once they have your email. I personally would not recommend them or their DVDs though from my experience with them and seeing all the free advice on "Tricks" offered on line in forums and other such free avenues of information. :-)<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2008/01/31 17:56