NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

i need some help =[

steph

B) thats 2 cute!:P we got our bird for $550.00 not a bad deal.. the people who had him they didnt want him anymore i guess because of his deformed feet but he still walks around and stays on your finger.. there nothing wrong with him he is so precious and so sweet he loves everybody:) goober_new_pics-58044a7717dd250478baeb07da8998ea.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: steph, at: 2008/02/03 03:34

goober_new_pics-58044a7717dd250478baeb07da8998ea.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He really is a sweet looking bird and that is great that he does so well in spite of his deformed feet, of course he does not know he is different.

That is so sad that the other people didn't want him anymore because he was not "perfect" but he is so special, I can tell from your posts you adore him.:)

:) but i look way better in these picture from last week haha too bad the bird was not in the pictures with me, but i would never take my bird outside i dont want it to fly away even know the wings are cliped:)

Post edited by: steph, at: 2008/02/03 04:17 me77__17_.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: steph, at: 2008/02/03 04:18

me77__17_.jpg

me77__17_.jpg

my bird has a attitude today i dont know what the deal is, but when he seen my lil cousins today all he did all day was doing the growling sounds and everything... maybe he just cranky who knows?

but when they growl do they stress out too? and also when u clip there wings can they stress out 2 ?

To answer your previous question, Steph, I would not take your bird with you when you go into a pet store, especially if they sell birds, there is too much disease and illness among birds in those situations and your bird could catch something from exposure to them. I wouldn't want to risk it.