NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

i need some help =[

steph

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( Its ok hun i didnt mean to take it out on all of you guys, i am just having them kind of days you know how that goes:unsure: and my bird knows something wrong with me too" i dont know how but they are sure smart when they know something going on or something wrong goober__19_.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: steph, at: 2008/02/02 05:48

goober__19_.jpg

awwwwwww i love ur birds they are so precious! u gotta love them just like lil kids!

does your African Grey Congo Parrot” talk at all?

everyone keeps tellin me they will not start talkin until aleast when they are 1 years old

Yes Josey says all kinds of words, shutup, hello Josey, pretty bird, bad bird, come here and other assorted words and phrases and she did not really talk until she was a year old. She mumbled and it was jibberish then the words were more clear, she does a good wolf whistle and she loves to mimic my laugh.:laugh:

Your grey is still young yet, give it time.:P

i will! but thats wut mine does now he does some kind of mumbled sounds and i cant understand what he is trying to say but so far he does the police siren and he makes the phone ring and he does all kinds of whistleing sounds 2 =]:Pseaworld_001-3fa26fb854e1eb7bd5c7883f4582ce25.jpg

Post edited by: steph, at: 2008/02/03 03:04

Post edited by: steph, at: 2008/02/03 03:05<br><br>Post edited by: steph, at: 2008/02/03 03:06

seaworld_001-3fa26fb854e1eb7bd5c7883f4582ce25.jpg