NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New Here..

Bailey

Hello Everyone!

I am new to this forum.. And to being owned by a grey. I have been doing research for years in hopes of one day getting my own grey! When I say years it has been a almost 4 yr journey in trying to decide if one would fit my life style. I don't own one yet but Monday is the big day{Feel-good-000200A2}!!! I am hoping all my studying has paid off.. Oh I should probably add something about me.. I am a 27 yr old mom to 3 kids (All animal lovers and very sweet to all creatures).I have been owned previously by a conure named stewie he was a rescue and very old. He passed a quite a few years ago. I currently am owned by cockatiels and lovebirds.. Hopefully one day soon I will own another conure. I live in the awesome state of Nebraska where I run an at home business. I think that is enough of me for now ;) I can't wait to get to know all of you!

Hello and welcome.I remember bringing charlie home I was scared and excited just like you are. Charlie is 7 months old now and has routines just like a baby does.He has me and my husband running rings round him! We also have 3 chinchillas and 2 cats and not much time left to do anything else! But I love my animals and wouldnt change a thing.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I have two chins myself one mosaic and one standard. We also have a few other critters like 2 Ragdoll cats 3 dogs 2 westies and a boston some hedgehogs and sugar gliders.. We also have 5 cockatiels named Bailey shes my love bug! Chi, Vanilla, Lila and Noel.I know it sounds like a small zoo!<br><br>Post edited by: Bailey, at: 2008/01/27 14:06

Welcome Bailey!!

One more Day and you bring home your Grey. :-) I'm certain you and your family are very excited about it. We'll look forward to hearing more about your Grey and seeing some photos when you get a chance.

Have you been able to visit your Grey at the breeders?

hi and welcome to the crew ... i am green with envy... you must be beside yourself with excitement (I know i would be) I am sure as soon as you can tear yourself away from the new bub that you will post some pics and keep us up to date with how the little one is going ...I will be looking forward to it ;) best of luck and congrats

Hello Bailey and welcome to the family, glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and this new grey.

My you do have a house full of pets, quite a zoo going on but if you love animals the more the merrier. I hope you do get another conure, I just love mine, I have a sun conure named Sunny.

Good for you to do lots of reading and studying before bringing home this grey and be sure to read the threads here in this forum for lots of useful information. Do not hesitate to ask specific questions you may have especially after you bring the baby home, we will do our best to get you an answer and help you in any way we can.

Take some pictures of your new baby after you bring it home and share them with us we would love to see it.