NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hi all

Hello Marg and welcome to the family, glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your grey.

Didn't take you long to fall in love with your grey and rightly so, how can you not love such an incredible creature.

Did you rescue this grey since it is 18 months old, it must have had a previous home, please tell us how you came to acquire her? I am curious to know and it helps to get to know you better to know the circumstances bu which you came to get her.

Please read thru the many threads on various topics for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask us specific questions, we will do our best to get you an answer and help you in any way we can.

If you have any pictures of her you would like to share with us we would love to see her. BTW, what is her name?

Congratulations on your new Grey marg. And a big welcome from Ireland!

Please be careful of your dog with the Grey. In nature they were not intended to be friends. My greys and dogs tolerate each other nicely, in fact they almost play together, but never unsupervised.

Welcome!

Hi, and welcome!

My dogs didn't seem to care one way or the other about Klaus, then learned to stick around when he's eating something because he drops food all over the place! (My dogs are not picky, if it hits the floor, it's delicious!).

Hopefully your dog will see this benefit to having your bird around, too!

Welcome Marg:

Your bird will get used to the dog as they see each other throughout the day. He will feel secure watching the dog from his cage with the door closed. This will give him his security so he is comfortable when the dog is in the room. Good luck with your new friend

Bruce & Mazy