NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

A Milestone!!

Shamelessmuse

Hi all! I made a little introduction on the introduction forum. The short of it - I have my first Grey and of course went the more difficult road. I rescued. I am Greyce's thrid home in what looks to be three months. Yeesh! She was easy to handle at her last home and warmed up nicely there outside of being a touch nippy. Well, I've had her a week and rightfully so she is grumpy, confused and obviously hurt. She's been a little cage demon. Lunging when I change out food and water, ect. She will take treats from me, as long as they aren't small...small means getting a lunge.

Well, today she came out!! I am thrilled!! She hung out for a bit on the door, climbed about the front of the cage. Watched Lily (my ity Chihuahua) with interest...and watched us interacting with more interest. Yea!! That is such a huge step for her!!

Wow, that is fast progress Shamelessmuse. It is actually HUGE progress when thinking about the many moves this poor Grey has been through in 3 months. Then to top it off, it comes to a final home (hopefully) with it's own personal guard dog, a cat licking it's lips and a chihuahua that is in love with him :-).

That would take a little adjusting period for anyone :-) It sounds like you two have hit it off well as well as the rest of the "Flock" he will now know as "HIS". B)