NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Sweet male grey needs a loving home!

xxxCheshire

Hello,

I'm new to the forum, not sure if this is an appropriate topic for this section so please tell me if it isn't.

I live in a house with my boyfriend who bought a baby grey a few years ago and has had him in his office since. Unfortunately, due to schedule and time constraints we are no longer able to give "Sugar" the attention and love he deserves. We just want him to have a good home with someone who will give him that attention.

He has a spacious cage and many toys that will go with him to his new home.

If you are interested we are located in the northwestern part of NC and will be willing to drive.

For all inquiries please e-mail me at xmadhatterx33@yahoo.com.

--Shaun

I live in Northern Florida (St. Augustine) which is not too far from you. I would be interested in giving Sugar a good home. I have a male grey who is just turning a year old who is still being handfed because he is terribly spoiled. I share my home with my husband, three older kids (11,13 and 17) two cats that respect my birds. I am also home all day so I can spend alot of time with them. My birds have their own bedroom right off the family room and I have several playpens so they can play with us in the family room. If you think we might be a good family for Sugar, I can be reached at 904-377-8748 if you would like to chat.

Thanks,

Sue

Yeah, I did after I realized I should have done that in the first place. I refer to any play area as a play pen. My main one is a table on wheels with many manzanite branches that I hang all kinds of toys on. When its dirty, I wheel it outside and hose it off. Its great!