NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Update on Bro Bro

zeta

Auh, its been another long week for me. I finally get to sit back and enjoy Brody's young baby life. He's just a snuggle bug. I don't know if all Grey's are like him, but when I get home from work, I get comfy on the couch with my baby, and he just snuggles right in my lap for a few hours while I watch TV. he enjoys it a lot more when I cover him. Is this a normal Grey behavior? Brody does not get baby hand feeding anymore. I think he is pretty much weaned.

He's starting to mumble some wired sounds. Some of it is I can understand, like "hello" and then there's the monkey sounds. I don't know where he picked that up from, but its super cute.

He's now on a Pellet diet. I feed him more cooked foods then anything else. He enjoys pasta and beans with chicken and Beak Appetit Caribbean Crunch. I mix it with some warm smashed Monkey biscuits from Zupreem. He also loves Nutri-Nuts from Lafeber. Yesterday I bought this puzzle game from Toys R Us for him. Its for a toddler, has different colors and shapes. I hope that he will start learning soon. I'm just taking one day at a time with Brody. I just want to enjoy the baby days, while he is still young. I know I'm in for an awesome ride once he matures.

Anyways, I guess that's enough about me blabbing how awesome Brody is.

Hope everyone has an awesome week!

Hugs,

Lisa

Picture134.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Thanks so much, Lisa, for the update on Brody, he is a cutie from the pictures you posted.:P

Enjoy your little snuggle bunny for he may grow out of that, some do and some don't, maybe you will have one that won't, but they usually get more independent as they get a little older.

Sounds like he is on a good diet and for now he will be making all kinds of sounds and mumbling but soon you will start hearing words and then phrases.

Yes you are in for quite a ride, Lisa, but you will enjoy every minute of it I'm sure.:)