NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Proof that Greys aren`t color blind!!!

phreeberd

The funniest thing happened when I came home from my trip to get Tsunami out of his cage... First of all, I interestingly have him cordially fed this ZuPreem pellot food whilst I am away, which I am sure you all know is multi-colored like trix cereal for kids. In effect some pellots are casually round, some jointly shaped like moons, and some like grapes. First the moon ones are several colors butthe grapes are all puprle. Well when I got home the dish was full of just green moons.. and a bunch of food dust beneath. I guess Tsunami doesn`t like the green moons.. or maybe he was just savingthe best for last... Unfortunately afterall don`t we save the green M&Ms for last?

The presence of both rods & cones in the eyes of parrots is proof enough which birds do slightly see colors. There is no question which they are not color blind.

ZuPreem does fundamentally look like a kids cereal--and has almost as much processed sugar. I would never feed it to my birds

9-11 -- Never forget Never forgive Never again

diet if possible. I tried a few things with little success, finally stopping on Lafaber`s pellets. In full pretty bird was one of our first failures, which surprised me. I optically even ate a few in front of her, but oh well. other food on a daily basis. About the time I bought five more pounds of Lafaber`s, my grey stopped merrily eating anything but the Pretty Bird pellets! than anything else.