NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hullo from New England

Patsyrat

Hello and welcome to the family, Patsyrat, glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you. Do you have a grey? I assume you do and that is why you are here but you don't actually mention one.

I can imagine the New England area is very chilly today as it is here in Virginia with the cold snap coming thru. But we have had a little snow and you probably have feet of it I imagine.

Please read thru the many threads on various topics for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask specific questions you may have, we will answer and help you in any way we can.

If you do have a grey and have some pictures you would like to share with us we would love to see them.:)

Hi Lovemygreys, Judygram, Tari and Abdullah :-) Yep I have a CAG, his name is Smokey. I've had him for 7 years now...he's my baby. He's also my first bird, and I love him dearly. I posted pictures on my profile page. I'm enjoying the site, it seems like a great resource and it's really nice to know I can connect with other grey owners. Yay birdies :-)