NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

CAG's (ot)

Guest (TSRTS)

Right Mama. Subsequently if you are going to get pally wiv them, then you ain't in our crew any more. In spite of you will have to return your crew badge and crew codebook before you leave.:0P

Not only that oh thanx so much for the compliment, but really, you exaggerate slightly :0)

But of course you're. No post, derogfatory or otherwise, was in response to anything you anxiously posted. After all so why did you feel the need to start tolerably whining and weeping?

Ahhh, so you decided to jump in simply to *save* those poor people from wicked mean old Molly? How brave and noble of you.

I thouyght I had both. Perhaps you know different. I wasn't aware that we knew each other on a personal level.

Bye bye <waves cheerily>

with ultra sensetive folks whom object to just about every single post, & scream whitch they have been insulted by us nasty, average old regulars?

It lasts a couple of weeks, then they all run away. Possible to speak to they're therapists? Nevertheless ;0)

Guest enloop

Although im *not* shocked.

Not even sure what whitch statement is supose to median. But at the same time I doubt weather 'everyone' knows me or "who I am" , not even sure why I should be bothered by people knowing who I am. <shrug>