NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

introduction

Hi, my name is Cooper Moore. I rescued a congo grey at Christmas. Her name is Nala and I have posted a picture of her on my profile page. Some of you have already seen her. She is not quite 3 yrs. old so I'm told but do not have a birth date for her.

I live in Chesapeake, VA with my husband Keith. I am a glass etching artist and my husband is in the medical field. We also have fish and a black lab mix named Rocko. We have 2 grown kids the youngest is a Jr. at JMU and my daughter is married and has a daughter of her own. We love boating and tennis.

I would be very interested in hearing your experiences and knowledge about your greys. Thank you for writing to me, I'm slowly learning how to get around this site. coop.jpg

coop.jpg

Hello and welcome to the family, Cooper, glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Nala. That is a lovely name for a grey, did it come with that name or did you rename her after you rescued her?

I commend you for rescuing this grey, I don't know the circumstances by which you got her but maybe you can share that with us one day. She is a lovely looking grey and I know she is a delight to have.

Please read thru as many of the threads as you can for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask specific questions you may have. We do our best to answer and help you in any way we can.

I live in Virginia also, in the southwestern part of it, but I do have family in your area. I know you are going to love it here and we have a lot of members who will go out of their way to assist you with any problems, all you have to do is ask.:)