NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello and welcome to the family, Pieter, glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Jessie.

I remember your first post about Jessie eating some apple pips and your concern about that, but all seems well with her and apparently she did not chew them just swallowed them whole. I know you were very concerned as would any of the rest of us but glad it turned out well.:cheer:

Have you had Jessie since she was a baby? I checked out the link you posted and saw the pictures of her, she is a lovely looking Tag.:)

Please read thru as many of the threads as you can for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask specific questions you may have. We do our best to get some answers and we will help you in any way we can.:)

I know you are going to love it here just like we do, this place is awesome and it rocks!!!:P

Welcome from Alaska Pieter & Jessie

Love the pics. Sounds like you've made great use of this forum already with the apple seeds. There are so many talented, knowledgeable bird lovers here. This is a fortunate place for us all. Look forward to hearing from you and Jessie.

Bruce & Mazy