NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New to the Group

cvenas

Hello :

My name is Cindy and I am new to the group. I have three Greys Congo named Kiwi, Timneh named Yoda and a 8 week old congo named Gracie that I am handfeeding. As you can imagine it is very busy around my home right now. Not too mention my two dogs Sasha and Sadie. I have been around birds for approx ten years, Although they are some work, I would not trade them for anything. Definitely glad for this site as it has some great information. Nice to chat with folks who love Birds as much as I. Looking forward to meeting you in the Forums. Bye for Now

Cindy

Hello and welcome to the family, Cindy, glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your flock.

Thats a nice introduction and we will enjoy chatting with you as I already have in the IM window with you, we all certainly share the same feelings for our greys as you do and feel free to take part in any area of discussion as you wish.

Please read thru as many of the threads as you can for lots of useful and helpful information and do not hesitate to ask specific questions. We do our best to get you an answer and we will help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures you would like to share with us of your greys we would love to see them.:)