NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Please Read and Help Me Out

RobertsKitty

I'm not really sure where this goes so I'll post it here. By looking at this thread you have already helped me a TON and I thank you.

Here is why. I've been playing a game called Dragon Cave. A little young for me I'll admit but still quite addicting. Basically you start the game with eggs. You post the eggs links and pictures on different websites and every view or click gets the egg's picture one step closer to hatching. After it has hatched you repeat the process until it grows into an adult. If you don't get the views fast enough it dies.

So thank you for viewing this you have helped me out alot. Every hour on the hour the pictures will go out for a few minutes so if you are here in that general time frame please glance back in a few minutes. Every view helps SO much!!

Also if your really feeling generous click any or all of the following links. You don't have to sign up for anything or even read the page. Just wait for the page to load then close it. Its that easy! Thanks everyone for all your help!!

If you have the time please check back often. I'll try to keep the pictures updated and current. They will change often so check back and see how my babies are doing!

Help me out on my game. Please click the following pictures!

q9Nh.gifi7mb.gifmlHd.gifBdjr.gif

Also, if anyone is interested in joining its free and lots of fun. I will be more than willing to help as much as I can. Feel free to post and we can chat and keep this bumped if at all possible that would just be wonderful! Thanks!!

Post edited by: RobertsKitty, at: 2008/01/15 04:09<br><br>Post edited by: RobertsKitty, at: 2008/01/15 06:12