NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Amy The Grey African Parrot

Hello and welcome to the family, Sunny, glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and this new grey.

Is this a baby grey or an older bird and what is it's name? Do you have any other birds in your household?Just a little information so we can get to know you better.

Please read thru the many threads on various topics for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask us any specific questions you may have. We will do our best to get you an answer and help you in any way we can.

If you have any pictures of your grey you would like to share with us we would love to se it.

Hey Sunny & Amy:

Judygram hit it on the head. Read through the threads. I spent 4 days as a guest just going through all the threads that seemed relevant to me for my relationship with my CAG. Stepping up is easily answered for you. Do a search on the threads in the African Grey Forum. These people on this site are an invaluable resource so have fun learning about your new best buddy. See you out there

Bruce & Mazy

PS If you don't see it ask about it. You'll get an answer.

hi sunny, i am also new to the world of CAG's i bought one of a breeder around 2-3 weeks ago, she is 13 weeks old and is quite a character. you will have loads of fun with amy aswell as a good companion. speak soon. B)