NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Howdy !!!

Hello to everyone!!

I am so glad I found this forum!!! I have been searching the net for information on CAG's!!

We are not new to birds... I have had an Amazon in the past,.. and we have had cockatiels. Both, we adapted out to good homes due to travel. We have settled down and now we have brought into our lives and heart our newest family member, Cowboy!!

We also have a quaker parrot named Tony Romo, and two budgies Jack and Purdy.

I have ALWAYS wanted an African Grey.. We have had him since Thanksgiving and believe me, we are thankful for him!

I will most certainly be active on this forum.. I absolutely LOVE it!! Thank you to everyone and especially the brain child of this site!!!

Blessings from Lindale Texas!!!

Audra & Daniel

Hello and welcome to the family, Audra and Daniel, glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Cowboy. I see you are a Dallas fan, of course you are, you are from Texas as in evidence of the bird's names, very cute.

I know you are going to love it here just like we do, you will be treated like a member of our family because that is what you are now and we are here to help one another with any problems you may have.

Please read thru the many threads on various topics for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask us any specific questions you may have. We will do our best to get you an answer and help you in any way we can.

If you have any pictures of Cowboy you would like to share with us we would love to see him and you are also welcome to post photos of your other birds if you like, we love to see them all.