NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Saying hello to all

twogreys

Hello everyone. Hope you all had a good christmas. My wife and I live with two African Greys, Peaches, almost 4, and Vincent, 11 months. Both came to live with us at 14 weeks old. We also live with two Budgerigars who are trying hard to increase their population .. .

Hello and welcome to the family, TwoGreys, glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing lots more about you and your two greys.

I did have a good Christmas and I am looking forward to a wonderful New Year, I think it will be the best one yet for me, hope you and your family have a great New Year also.

So you are trying to breed your budgies, I wish you luck and some of our members may be able to help you with that as some are breeders also. You aren't the only member with other birds besides greys, I personally have a sun conure along with my grey, Josey.

Please read thru the many threads on various topics for lots of useful information and ask any specific questions you may have. We will do our best to answer as quickly as possible and help you in any way we can.

If you have pictures of your two greys, Peaches and Vincent, you would like to share with us we would love to see them. We love pictures here as I am sure you can tell by now.

Please just join in the fun and participate as much as you like, the more the merrier I say.:P

Meant to also say that we are not intentionally breeding our budgies, it's just that they have decided to start a family. In one way it would be fantastic if they did, but neither my wife nor I know the first thing about assisting them when we would need to.