NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Dayo - Video 3 Sounds

danmcq

Hi Guys,

For those of you bored for a while like I am, here is another Video of Dayo. He just got his misting until soaked with Aloe.

he is doing his content sounds, the Dobies start barking, growling and playing together. Then towards the end, Jake (Peach Front Conure) decides to fly over and see what Dayo is doing....Dayo chases him off :-)

Enjoy, I hope......

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x289/danmcq/?action=view&current=Dayo3.flv

danmcq wrote:

I know, nothing special ( He is to Me) but I got bored and thought I would shoot a little of his vocal time. :-)

Well of course he is special to you as ours are to each one of us, but we do enjoy these little clips of sounds, I find similar sounds that Josey makes and I also hear some that Dayo has personalized as his own. Thanks for sharing a few moments in the life of Dayo with us, Dan, and you can get bored more often if this is the result.:laugh: :laugh: :P :laugh: :laugh:

LOL - Ok Judy, I'm glad you guys get some entertainment out of um.

Dayo, the little rascal, bit my damn cordless base-station power cord right in half in the blink of an eye....just got back from buying a new phone system.

Spliced the wires back together on the old systems transformer, but it turned out the short amount of time the two bare wires touched each other was enough to kill the transformer.

But, I'm just happy Dayo didn't hurt, he just flinches every 5 seconds now :P

Just kidding, I think he was laughing at me while splicing the wires back together :-)