NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Short Video - Greys in Wild

danmcq

Hi Kibibi,

I think I have seen that video somewhere on a link and the majority of it was on the terrible capturing and boxing the Grey's.

Is that what the DVD has on it? If so, I will not purchase it. Seeing it live just disturbed me too much. Do you own it?

I have joined the Parrot trust though and contributed in that way by becoming a member.

If the DVD does not contain the footage I mentioned, then I'll purchase it.

Dan - The video is about Greys in the Wild but it does cover the illegal capturing and trade of Greys. It's a heartbreaking (and disturbing) video but eye-opening. Yes I own it and I watched it -- once. It's guaranteed to give any Grey owner a new perspective and you'll never look at your Grey the same way... at least I didn't.

Thank you for sharing Dan! I was looking around the net for pictures of greys in the wild. I really appreciate you sharing this. Interesting that they are foraging on the ground isn't it. Bella does that here at home, she likes to walk around on the ground. I read somewhere that greys can mimic communications so well because they are ground foragers and need to negotiate food with other animal species. I can't wait for more studies to find out how they actually exist in the wild.

Cheers!

Terri<br><br>Post edited by: Nychsa, at: 2008/01/01 17:11