NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Christmas Pictures

jimmycoop2005

Few pictures from over Christmas, I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday :) I did. Anyway I couldn't find time to post on here to wish everyone Merry Christmas so Merry Christmas haha. Anyway had a great time with Cosmo, only one sort of bad accident. When I was taking a shower with him I was washing my hair and had my eyes closed and Cosmo peeled the suction cup off his perch and it fell with him and he landed in the bottom of the shower he got pretty wet and kind of mad. Not at me thankfully. I fixed his perch and set him back up there then he just kept blowing me kissed and say "I ove you." So he acted fine, but I still searched for broken blood feathers couldn't find any so he was okay. I was wondering how dangerous chocolate is to them I know it is bad and to never give it to them. But, I was eating chocolate candy and he was on my lap, I didn't give him any but after I was finished he was tasting my fingers. There was no visible chocolate on there just a slight smell of it. I had wiped them off on a napkin but didn't wash them. Just wondering if that was still bad?

DSC02139.jpg

DSC02140.jpg

DSC02119.jpg

DSC02117.jpg

DSC02113.jpg

DSC02114.jpg

DSC02112.jpg

DSC02110.jpg

DSC02109.jpg

DSC02108.jpg

DSC02105.jpg

DSC02104.jpg

Merry Christmas to you too Jimmy. Those are all nice photos, thanks for sharing them.

The minuscule residue of chocolate left on your fingers are of no concern. Now if you would have given him a Hershey's kiss, you might have need to be concerned ;-)

The shower incident must have "ALARMED" both of you.

Fortunately, for You, he didn't grab anything on the way down :-):side:

Thanks Jimmy for sharing some pictures of you and Cosmo, what a ham and Cosmo is too.:laugh:

Glad to hear the shower incident ended on a happy note and like Dan mentioned, good thing he didn't grab for something to hold on to on his way down, if you catch my drift.:woohoo:

What little bit of chocolate residue on your fingers is of no concern but more would have been disasterous.

Jimmy:

Love the pics. I couldn't help notice your Burton shirt. Are you a boarder? We run a lodge in Haines, Alaska for the heli-ski industry. Our guests are mostly film crews here to make ski and snowboard films. (Warren Miller, Absinthe Productions, Rage films, Teton Gravity Research) makes for a fun winter. If you do ride, where is your stomping grounds?

Bruce & Mazy

Guest briansmum

hi jimmy, thanks for the great pictures. i always look forward to your photos.

glad to hear the shower incident wasn't anything more serious. dayo looks like he had a great christmas, i hope you did too.

Awesome, yeah I have been riding since I was 11. I started riding at Snow Shoe West Virginia. It is about 5 hours away from where I live, so I go to a small place near by called Winterplace it is in Beckley, West Virginia and only an hour and half away. I have actually watched a lot of Miller's films, I use to race atv motocross and he did films for the Bomb Squad, Divison Four, and others.

I actually recently sold my Burton to get Cosmo, and I am looking to get a new one soon. Hopefully the Shawn White board.

Jimmycoop: Good to meet another rider (even though I'm a skier) who owns a grey. Warren Miller is our biggest client. Shawn White was due to visit us last year but had some previous sponsor obligations. Maybe this year. What a great use of a snowboard sale. You can always get another board, but a grey is a friend for life. My bird has already had a cameo appearance in two of this year's films. Here's a shot of our place, "The Funny Farm" at the tail end of last heli season.

Stay in touch and enjoy all the wonderful folks on this site.

Bruce & Mazy 2148089896_334dec6aef.jpg

2148089896_334dec6aef.jpg