NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Merry Christmas to everybody

ziggy

To our extended family,

We would like to wish each and every one of you a Very Merry Christmas. Stay safe and keep the faith. Enjoy your familys and friends today for this very special holiday. The best gift you can give ANYONE is LOVE. Love everybody and you will recieve there best efferts to love you in return. Please keep the troops in you prayers and hearts today, as we do everyday. Enjoy all of the special celebrations today. God Bless All Of You today and forever.

With all of our warmest holiday cheer and love

Mario,Lori,Joey,Angelica,Jacki

And the Zoo!!!!!!!!

100_6460.jpg

100_6460.jpg

Merry Christmas to you and family too Ziggy!!

What a great looking flock of Human children you have there. Thanks for posting this nice Christmas setting portrait I assume your Wife took since she's not in it :-)

I hope all your dreams and wishes become reality for you and your family this Christmas season.

Merry Christmas to all you guys, even though you might have a different faith. Let the gifts begin, and enjoy the joy of giving.

Being an old Army guy myself, I feel for ALL of the boys and girls as I do every day. I was a lucky guy who was in the army during another conflict, Viet Nam and ending up staying in America. (Someone had to take care of all the women who have few to choice from) So I married on, and Valerie was born 12 months latter. I swear!

Eat plenty and let yourself go. Go back on your diets after New Years.

I love you guys at the forum.

Joe

Let all the members enjoy the Christmas Holiday. For those who don't like using the word Christmas, Should give their Christmas pay day check to a charity for homeless children.

x

Merry Christmas to everyone!!! Wish we had a little snow here to make it look like Christmas but hey we are all healthy and kids can't wait till morning! Hubby and I just decided to have a third child as well!!! So merry christmas to me!!!

Love you guys! I know I haven't been on here much lately I promise I'll get back, but just wanted to say you all truly are like family in here. Take care and hope everyone is warm and happy!

Mario, those are some great looking kids, you have a wonderful family and I hope you all had a very joyous and happy Christmas together with the rest of your family. Thanks for sharing a picture of your family with us.

Ronda, you are starting a third child as we post, how wonderful for you and your family, please let us know when you know for sure if another one is on the way, us members here want to know!!!!!!!

{Characters-000200D2}