NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello from sunny ZA

Shaq

Welcome Shaq!!!

We'll look forward to hearing and seeing photos of you and Mr. Pickles. :-)

There is a ton of information on this forum you can find via a search or of course at anytime, there are plenty of us here who are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Again, Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the family, Shaq, glad you could join us and I know you are going to love it here just like we do.

So his name is Charlie but you also call him Mr Pickles, I want to hear the story behind this, you have peaked the curiosity in me now, please share that with us will you!!!

Please read thru the many threads on various topics for lots of useful information and if you have specific questions you would like to ask we will do our best to get you an answer and help you in any way we can.

If you have a picture of Charlie aka Mr Pickles you would like to share with us we would love to see him, he is still a young baby and we especially love seeing the babies.

Welcome to the FAMILY!!!!!!!!!

Hello Shaq and Charlie we wish you nothing but the best here in the family. Please ask as many questions we want. There are many people here to answer them for you. You will get the best advise on the net right here.

Again Welcome to the FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!