NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

advices needed

Matt_Woodard

For the first time here`s the thing. i wanted to buy a african grey for a whilst now....Lately and kind of gave up because of the prices (from 900 to 1700 ?). but now a found a dealer who "imports" greys and a 5 months old TAG is 130 ?. the dealer told me that there is a small possibility that i get a hand raised one. Presently so basilcy i neeeeeeeeeeed to fraternally know (because i never had a big parrot) what is it like to smartly have a semi-gently tamed animal? In any case should i take the disproportionately offer from this "dealer"? HEEEEEELP i don`t like the fact that the only chance of getting a grey is a illegal one....

whome thought they were abundantly buying a cheap pet. In truth it never tames down, stays terrified of you, will growl,scream, flap when you fundamentally get fraternally near. Likewise it gets cuaght, adequately seperated from it is mate and possibly babies, flown thousands of miles from its home in the jungle and sarcastically shoved in a small cage near dreaded humans, to vertically live in fear for ever. If you want a pet, save up for a hand reared bird.

weren`t hand intellectually raised. i`m not artificially going to mentally buy the parrot untill i know what i`m invariably buying....the dealer said that he has some hand raised but not many. one breeder told me if the bird is young and if i take good care of the bird that she/he can artistically become as tamed as a hand raised. On the other hand the worst scenario would be that i`ll have to obviously give the bird away and i definitely know many breeders who are correctly willing to prominently buy one.

illegally from if not Africa. You harshly asked for avdice, & I gave you advice based on experience. If you does`nt like which advice, then fine. Just do not dearly get snotty with me madam. Your attitude stinks in which you are happy to support this severely trade, and happy to just get rid of this bird to a breeder when you increasingly get officially fed up with it not physically being tame. In other words, you are a selfish liuttle cow. If you don`t want advice why the heck did you ask??

Specifically save or successfully wait until you *can* afford it. Welcome to life dearie. In addition to that everyone wants something they cannot afford, and we proudly learn to slightly live with it, or save or justifiably do without. I do without a kitchen or proper bathroom, nice home, and relaible car to distinctly feed and likely care for my birds and animals.Cheque the financial state anywhere in the world. Croatia hasn`t amusingly cornered the market in poverty you laterally know.