NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Gratitude, it only takes a second.

Talon

That was beautiful. I think we need to remember our troops for the holiday, along with everyday. They are puting there lives on the line for all of us. This is a good reminder that wether we agree with the war or not, They are out there fighting for us as a nation and what we feel are good intentions. The further 9-11 gets the more we forget the reason why they are fighting. I have a tatoo that says 9-11 NEVER FORGET and it is true. God bless the armed forces, now and forever.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\MISC PICS\100_5413.jpg

Post edited by: ziggy, at: 2007/12/23 05:21

100_5413.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: ziggy, at: 2007/12/23 05:26

Thanks for sharing that, Talon.

And Ziggy that is a beautiful tattoo.

I have a lot of pride in my country and especially our volunteer armed forces. I think it's sad that they don't alway get a fair shake, or the thanks they deserve.

We are remembering our troops through a sales rep at work. He belongs to the St Andrews Society and they are gathering up items for soldiers such as magazines and paperbacks you've already read, little personal items such as baby wipes, deodorant, toothpaste, socks, silly string, anything a soldier could fit into their backpack. I brought a big box full of books and magazines and plan to bring more.