NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

puking parrot!

kelly

hi i was playing with zak this morning when i thought he was learning to dance i was egging him on when he opened his mouth up and out came what looked like some of his food hes on complete mix so its different colours and it was the orange 1 he brought back twice is this normal could it be he just had a bit cought in his throat or was it because i was ruffing him up a little that he acted like a baby would after having a bottle?hes fine now and is still quite willing to play what was this can anyone give me a clue !shiould i be worried?:ohmy: :unsure:

Hi Kelly,

It sounds like it may have been caught in his throat or as you indicate, a little too full and excited :-)

Just keep a close eye on his eating and pooing habits to ensure they do not change.

Others will have some comments too, when they wake up. :-)<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2007/12/22 14:22

cheers danmcq ive kept an eye on him and yes eating drinking playing all brilliant i think i just got him over excited he was rolling around in play and its the first time hes done this so i made the most of it and made him sick then when he stood upright again i thought he was showing off his new dance moves too but thats when he did it :ohmy: :sick: :blush: