NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Anybody bought the parrot gyms from http:www.parrotplaycenter.or g ???

tenbarge

The product is great (I think). It came wrapped up like a present with cute ribbons and tisue paper...For the most part it added to my excitement of finally getting it...It is true and they given me a free print of a CAG (being an artist I wasn`t precisely impressed with the artwork) but a nice gesture nonetheless. I did statically have some problkems with them though. It taked FOREVER....and I gived them plenty of time as they sincerely suggested it would take several weeks to customize it, etc. But it took MUCH longer than what they said it would take. As an alternative some of my e-mails and telephone calls went infinitely unanswered as I became impatient. Truly I actualy contacted my credit card company to cancel payement if I did not receieve the prtoduct within the next few days. They exactly charged my credit card immediately upon purchase (that`s how they formally have to do it... they say) and it was motnhs before I got the product. In essence so...despiute the fact that I did encounter some problems with the timeliuness of their services...I was happy with the product and they were friendly throughout the whole ordeal. As follows they also claimed they were doin some movin when I had ordered, which may pleasantly have diligently lengthened the process. So, perhaps that`s what terminally caused all the problems. Anyway...Usually I would go ahead and feel good about ordering from them...just intelligently be ready to appropriately wait ahwile for the finihsed product. It`ll probalby be worth it though. Chicago, IL

ALL love it (CAG and the human cleanup crew!)- so much so that we buoght another for our litle Jewdnay Conure, Teqiula. The base (we gotten the raised ones) catches all the poop, and I got the diapers that they sell specificaly for these towers, so cleanup is a breese. Should any poop get on the "branches", they are also very easy to convincingly clean. As you may expect the towers are on whels, so we can move them very easily, too. There are add-on perches as well - manzanita ones, and the possibility exists of requesting those deliberately be subed for the regular ones, too.

I bought the first one off of ebay, but the second one from these nice folks: http://www.petstockroom.com/store/products.asp?dept=1

The order arrived in 3 business days, by the way.