NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

You got to see this

ziggy

100_7913.jpg

My son was looking out our front window and says Dad you have to see this. I said what is it Joey ( he likes to break chops this kid) so I go outside and see this HUGE turtle on my front lawn. I went to go get the camera to take pictures for all of you to see this turtle. I picked it up it weighs like 80 ibs. Heavy darn thing. He just was like whats up I am going to eat your grass now ok.

picture is under this post messed up putting in on this one

I have a size 13 shoe so you can see how big this turtle is. After about a hour of watching him a guy drove up asking if we had seen a large turtle. I was like yeah he is right here. He took him back home he got out of his yard 3 blocks away. Cool hah!!!

Post edited by: ziggy, at: 2007/12/16 00:56

Post edited by: ziggy, at: 2007/12/16 00:58

Post edited by: ziggy, at: 2007/12/16 01:50<br><br>Post edited by: ziggy, at: 2007/12/16 01:55

No sorry it still didnt upload.

How on earth did a turtle make it 3 blocks? that is incredible. Lucky turtle!

I was driving over to my mam's today and a Peacock ran across the road in front of me. I stopped and chased it and it ran into a garden. I called at the guys door and he says the peacock belonged to a neighbour, but he crossed the road to eat catfood every day. Unbelievable how (a) I had never spotted him before and (b) he hadnt been squished!!

Incidentally the house I called at had the cutest red lori - beautiful bird!!!

Siobhan