NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Brought Lola Home Last Night!!

Judo

Hello Friends!!

Well after a long wait I brought my Baby girl Lola Home last night from the breeders home. She slept throughout the night in her bin that has a stuffed toy. The Family was happy to see her but I quickly put her in the quest room for the night. This morning I got up at 5:30am to make her formular at which time I fed her. She ate it all like a Champion! I just got done feeding her again,LOL!! She also eats a little solid food. Yesterday She turned 2 months old. I gotta get some pictures posted so you all can see her!

Have a Great weekend,

Judo

Thank You Judygram and Ziggy!

Yepper She is a big girl! Very calm and just checks everything out. Her Feathers are not all grown out as of yet but She's getting there. After I feed her I wrap her with a towel and hold her in my lap for a little bit after which time I place her back in her crate.:) Will Keep Ya's informed!!

Hey Judygram,

My Son 21 year old Son departed this weekend with Friends and he borrowed our camera. So I will have to wait until he gets back so i can take some

of Lola.:) Yesterday I got her to step up on my fingers and today I introduced her to Mr.Perch. At first She was wobbly and crying a little but after a few minutes She was just looking around. I only held the perch about 2 inches from the floor of her crate.;) I then left the wooden perch in her crate and she started to chew on it..She's coming along pretty good!!

Aww darn it, I was so anxious to see pictures of Lola but I guess I will have to wait, tell him to hurry back, just kidding.LOL

Keep practicing the step up and use the same word every time so she will know what that means but it looks like you are doing great with her so keep up the good work.