NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Techno Dancing Grey

Kaedyn

Hi all,

I don't know if this has been posted here before, but I came across this Techno African Grey Parrot link on a blog site, which was pretty hilarious. Aside from the video--the author, Shelley Batts, seems to always have interesting Grey or parrot related articles each month. Just look through the archive links on her page.

I enjoyed the Irine Pepperberg interview she did on Dec 2006. In the same month, there's also an article about a "death metal" band called Hatebeak with a Grey on lead vocals. I kid you not. :)

http://scienceblogs.com/retrospectacle/2007/11/techno_african_grey_parrot.php

I edited the URL so that it should now work.<br><br>Post edited by: Kaedyn, at: 2007/12/15 16:31

It's not a grey, but a caique. I saw the original on YouTube that was posted by the bird's owners. It's super cute though! Wish Nikko could cut a rug like that ;).

EDIT: I refound the video at YouTube, and the owner says,

"This rascal really knows the moves. A marching caique. This video is made during a renovation after a waterdamage in both kitchen and bathroom. All kitchen inventory is stacked on top of each other. Mannfred decided to have a marching session. She enjoys doing that. She also bounces up and down the ordinary caique way.

She is a blackheaded caique and originated from the Brazilian Rainforest."<br><br>Post edited by: spookyhurst, at: 2007/12/16 07:08