NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

How are Kings Cages Economy Line not the European

Barbie36

I know the Kings Cages European line is fantastic and very pricey but I keep hearing mixed reviews of Kings Cages economy line. I hear some pretty bad things and yet a few people have told me they are great so I figured I would check with you all and see what some of you kings cages owners think.

Guest briansmum

i haven't heard of kings cages, but if the european line are great but pricey then i'd say they're worth their money.

something called "economy" that's cheaper.. you might save the pennies but you're probably losing out on the quality.

I can vouch for them 100%. As a matter of fact, that company should send me a free cage because of all the business I sent their way. As of now, I know approx 35 people including myself who've dealt with Demsond and there's never been any complaints. BMustee also deals with EBAY cages and she only has good things to say.

The powder coating is excellent. The welding is very solid, sturdy. Cages are rust proof. The cages are open proof but if yiou have a very intelligent bird, they can finally figure a way to do it so the company supplies a tiny slip which attaches to door. It prevents the bird from sliding the bar.