NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Cosmo, being Cosmo

jimmycoop2005

Thanks, yeah he kept wanting the keys. He was listening pretty well though, he would look agurvated when I told him No though haha. One time he fell trying to get the keys and landed in my lap. It was pretty funny. Thanks for all the comments. I am enjoying him, he is the best friend I have ever had :)

That's a nice stand you have on your desk!

Thanks for the pictures, Cosmo looks like he's doing great...

I have to chuckle, though...I remember the days when having Klaus with me at the computer was safer. He's gone to eat his dinner now, but earlier he destroyed a CD sleeve and knocked a few other papers to the floor. My mouse pad is partially shredded, and one of the buttons on my monitor is gone forever...

Mind you, I have a little basket of Klausie toys right here on top of the desk, but I guess the CD sleeve was more interesting today! LOL

yeah the stand was actually discounted 40% so I paid like $7 for it. It has been worth it. It is a temp until I get enough money for a perch on wheels I can take in my room. but it works good now. Well I have to take a lot of pictures, I enjoy him soo much. I haven't gotten to spend much time with him the last couple of days, my gf's grandmother passed and I haven't been home. I have missed him, but I think he has been okay. He will usually run and practically leap on my finger to take him out of his cage haha.

Guest briansmum

great pictures jimmy.

i'm sorry to hear about your GF's grandmother passing. she is in my thoughs.

watch those keys, as his beak kets stronger they will be comeing off :P