NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Lovemygreys reaches 2,500!!!!

TalonSis

Congratulations Tracy on reaching another milestone and you do it with such flair. You have been a wonderful addition to this forum and doing an excellent job as moderator of the bird food room.

I count you as one of my special friends here and I know I can count on you for help anytime I need it and so can the other members here on this forum.

You have a big heart which is evident with the recent addition of yet another grey to your flock, a grey with a need of love and attention and I know he has come to the right place.

Keep up the good work Tracy and I look forward to sharing many more years of your knowledge of greys and your friendship, you go girl!!!!!!

Love, Judy

Congratulations Tracy!!!!

I always look forward to your great comments and advice. Now you'll be able to give insight in to the training and hard work it takes to bring a wild caught Grey in to a human environment and let it know it is loved as part of the flock. :-)

Can't wait to hear the stories and see photos :woohoo:

congratulationclrchnge.gif

Ifireworks.gifIfireworks.gifIfireworks.gif

fireworks.giffireworks.gif

You're moving up the ladder in posts. Could you think if you were on US time Zones, Judy would be bucking horns with you.

Kidding aside, you're great for this forum, and a true friend to me. There is not enough good people in the world as you are. God be with you, and your family this wonderful day today, foe we not know tomorrow.

Love Joe

Congrats Tracy!!! Wow, that is a lot of posts!!

You are a great friend and always full of wonderful information! I am so happy to have met you here!! You are a fabulous addition to this forum and I can't wait for the next 2500!!! ;) ;) ;)

{Love-0002011E}

CONGRATULATIONS TRACY!!!

You are a very busy lady. How you find the time to do all you do and still grace us with your expert advice and fun posts, I don't know. But we are honored that you find the time to be here with us all. You are a great friend, and a wonderful loving person who puts her family and many pets above all else. I admire you for that.

Love, Penny {Love-000200BF}