NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

good price?

AshyP23

What are you willing to spend for a 5yr old gray? There is your price. Most things in this world are only worth what your willing to pay for them. If you really want him and can give him everything he needs then its just a matter of whether or not your willing to give $500 for him. Of course that's just my opinnion.

Hi Ashy,

500 is a great price. Also please know that you will have the airline charges for bringing your Grey to the local airport, Cage - around 400, Toys, Perches etc. add another 200 and of coarse food for him like seed mix, pellets, veggies, fruits $100 and of course you should get a wellness check-up at the vet soon after getting him to ensure all is well with him ~200..depending on tests they may want to run.

The purchase price of any Bird is just the basic, you can almost triple that once you have gotten all the above initially. :-)

All of your help has been greatful thank you... I have looked at the web site also... Thankfully alot of the things needed i will be started with.. A Cage comes with him and so does food and all the toys and what ever else my friend has to go with him... I will make sure to ask for a record of all vet visits and see when the last visit was an bring him if it was too long ago... As for time... I'll have lots of that to give him.. I mean i do work but i go early in the AM and home a lil after lunch .. but i stay up late so we will have lots of time to bond and play

I agree, $500 plus the cage, toys and everything else that was his is a good deal and congrats on getting a grey.

If I may ask why are they getting rid of him?

AshyP23, why don't you introduce yourself in the welcome room and tell us some more about you and this grey you are going to get.:P

The girl im getting him from said she doesn't have the time she use to have for him.. She is a friend of mine so she knows he is going to a good loveing home and she can see him when she visits me.. So we really all win..

I will do sweetie