NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Goldenfeast Senic pellets

ICERAT4

I ordered Scenic pellets once. In my birds' dry mix, I like to include two or three different kinds of pellets, believing that one pellet alone will not necessarily provide the best nutrition. Of course, pellets are just a small part of the diet around here - they get lots of fresh vegetables, sprouted grains and legumes, and some fruit, seeds and nuts.

Reta

Ive never used Scenic and therefore can not comment on them other than the website info provided on it seems to be a good pellet.

As Chapala indicated, the pellets should just be a small portion of the overall diet consisting of Fruits, Vegetables, 7 to 15 bean soak and cook mixtures along with Seeds and and Nuts. :-)

Yepper, sunny diet is goldenfeast several differnt kinds pellets lots of carrots and some food scraps chicken eggs ones in a great while she is a small grey with quite a big vocabulary for a bird of 3.Id say she has at least 30 very very clear words she can belt out.Including.WHATS YOUR PROBLEM ,YOUR A WEIRDO,She picks most of it up from my wife yelling at the dog.Its way too funny.When i go up stairs she says Go to bed night night.I think for a 3 year old grey she is ahead of the ball game as far as speach goes.