NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Our New Bunny

Ronda477

We had never heard of them either until we saw a picture on the net. Than of course like her mother she had to have it once she saw it lol. So we found one and he has papers and everything so we are thinking of breeding him being they are kind of unusual at least for this area. Here's another pic of him

misc152.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: Ronda477, at: 2007/12/02 18:33

Hello Ronda,

Great looking bunny you have there. My daughters have a rabbit also a dwarf rabbit named Lilly. The lionheads are a cool breed of rabbit they do look like they have a main. Cool little guy. Thank your daughter for sharing it with all of us!!!

• 9 months later...

Great looking Wabbit, Ronda! How do your birds like him? Maxi and our albino Rex bunny Snowball actually seem to rather enjoy each other's company. Snowball likes to hang out under Max's cage when we give him out-of-his-cage running time inside, and Max seems to enjoy sneaking up on him from above, vulture style, which eventually makes him thump and run. He always returns, tho - I thinks it's really becoming a game they both enjoy. I've got a picture of them together which seems to be too big to upload, once I get it figured out I'll post it.:)