NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi

curtie

Hi everyone, my name is Sean and I'm 40 yrs old. I have two kids, a girl(7) and a boy(5). They to are hardly in the house, always playing outside. I did a lot of reading on a African Grey. I bought a 4 week old chick and hand reared her. Her name is Cleo and she's now 1 yr and 2 months old. She's a very good companion and we've grown to love each other

Hello Sean,

Welcome to the FAMILY!!!!!

You will love it here we love pictures also. Sounds like Cleo is a great bird and has a great home with you and your children. I wish you nothing but a great big welcome we all get along here and you can ask as many questions as you please. We here are very helpful and answer treads with the best info you will ever get.

Hello and welcome to the family, Sean, glad you have decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Cleo.

So you must have had previous experience with birds if you hand fed and reared a 4 week old baby and you obviously have done a good job, not everyone here could do that, not even me. Is this the only parrot you have now?

Please read thru the many threads here on various topics for lots of useful information, and ask specific questions if you have any. We will do our best to get an answer and help you in any way we can.

If you have a picture of Cleo you would like to share with us please do we would love to see her.

Guest briansmum

hi sean and a very warm welcome, glad you could join us. you've raised a healthy happy grey and should be very proud. we look forward to hearing more from you :)

Welcome Sean & Cleo: I'm still a very new member and have learned so much in my short time on this site. These people really know so don't hesitate to ask questions. Most of my questions have been answered by looking up the threads. Look forward to seeing you out there.

Bruce & Mazy