NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Bushcronium: New Element Discovered

danmcq

Bushcronium:

Mark it on your Periodic Table. The densest element yet known to science has been discovered. The new element has been named "Bushcronium". Bushcronium has one neutron, 12 assistant neutrons, 75 deputy neutrons, and 224 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 911.

These particles are held together by dark forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons. The symbol for Bushcronium is "W". Bushcronium's density actually increases over time, as its morons randomly interact with various elements in the atmosphere and become assistant deputy neutrons in the Bushcronium nuclide, forming large clusters of idiotopes.

This characteristic of moron-promotion leads some scientists to believe that Bushcronium is formed whenever morons reach a critical mass --- technically known as "Critical Morass". When catalyzed with money, Bushcronium activates Foxnewsium, an element then radiating great bursts of idiotopes, mostly as incoherent noise, since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons.

Dan in HollyWeird reporting the latest and greatest....Don't shoot the reporter if you don't like the news....just doing my job folks :-)

too funny dan! sounds like a mad scientist sketch on satuday nite live! you should email that to leno or letterman, maybe even the funnier craig ferguson. they all like to take stabs at Bush. I've been watching craig ferguson lately, that guy is so funny, i hear its all ad lib he doesnt use a script?

Ok, I can't take credit for the text, it is all over the internet.

Just to make sure it's not all just Bush bashing, I thought I would throw in this new Nutcracker for the holiday season. It's Hillary at her best B) ...You can buy them at www.stupid.com :-)

hillnut-a.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I don't want her in there. It has nothing to do with her being a Woman. It has everything to do with just being Hilary. :-)

I personally want to see fresh blood, no old time politicians that have succumbed to the system of good ole boys and their high dollar corporate sponsors.

So, I guess this is one we just don't agree on :-)

The was a great Movie, we watched it 2 weeks ago...Live Free or Die trying".

They did an excellent job on that movie. It had me wound up the entire length :-)

Now, back on topic..Yep, thats the kind of leaders we need. Take action ,stop the BS, stop the business interests etc. Just "Get er Done"!!!

• 1 month later...

Funny that...

Here in the UK voters have discovered two identical highly dense elements named Blairite and Brownium. Blairite manifests itself through high religious morals, preferably Roman, but any will do, coupled with an intense hypocrisy. Brownium is characterised by profligacy with public funds, seizure of the high moral ground, and the idea that the answer to all ills is to tax them out of existence.

All politicians should be jailed as soon as they are elected. This will save time and money in the long term.

Yet another. Possibly not the right forum, if not, my apologies.

A Russian Commissar was giving a lesson on Communism to a peasant. "If you had two bicycles", said the Commissar, you would give one to your neighbour, wouldn't you".

"Oh, yes" replied the peasant.

"If you had two cows" said the Commissar, "you would give one to your neighbour, wouldn't you".

"Oh, yes" replied the peasant.

"If you had two pigs" said the Commissar, "you would give one to your neighbour, wouldn't you".

"Oh no", said the peasant.

"Why would that be" asked the Commissar.

"Because I have two pigs" said the peasant.