NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

TIME TO SAY, THANKS

nevjoe

In this holiday season we are all caught up in our own thing, but it is also a time for Thanks.

All of us at the forum have many different reasons for use, daily, weekly or whenever we want to just come on. Just this weekend I had a problem helping my son (Ziggy) changing his profile photo. I needed help and many of the Mod’s and Admin’s all tried to help with the problem. With many PM’s back and forth, they were getting right on it to help a fellow member. I’m pretty sure we all needed help from them time to time, so I think we should take some time to thank them, and show them our appreciation.

These are the ones I know. If I forget someone Please except my apology (Getting Old, the mind goes first)

Admin:

Cd, The Boss, and he knows it.

Talon, OMG, You’re so funny in the IM

FairY Sort of like a ghost, Creeping around in the dark then appears.

Mod:

Lovemygrays- Bird food, you are a kick; something is always going on with you, now a Great puppy. You keep a lot of people in line when you have to.

Talonsis- Photo Room, The young one with the talent of beauty with here heart felt photos. You will be a star someday, and I’m going to say “ I knew you when” You’re a doll.

Judygram- BIG SHOT, TWO ROOMS Welcome Room and Other Birds, Now here are the Queen of posts. When you take the time to read some of her posts, you realize how helpful to all she is. You Go Keys!

Makena- Game Room, My pal at 6000 mile away, but she is someone that’s right there for all. She is the best at here Room. It’s a perfect fit with he high power mind. You can’t stop liking here even if she is from CA.

Tari- Other Birds You are such a highflying lady that is always looking to keep us involved with the forum. Your mind is so bubbly with enthusiasm.

Danmcq- BIG SHOT, TWO ROOMS- Newsroom and Off-topic This guy is something else, Look to the right of your screen, and he seems always there. I love breaking his chops, but he can take it, and give it TOO. Great Guy, proud to know you.

Briansmum- Training Room- Someone who like to be friends with all. Good, Good spirit and a straight shooter. A real asset.

Dblhelix- African Grey. Last and without a dough the least, come a man with the toughest room. The heart and soul of the forum is our Grey’s. Most important post room for us, because this where we get the facts and knowledge we need to support the ones we love. Sometimes I disagree with him, but this guy is a great Mod.

Now, I want to say to all of you, Thanks for the TIME YOU PUT INTO THIS FORUM. I need, and respect you people SO much for your Time spent with me.

On a lighter note: Need any new Mod

JOE<br><br>Post edited by: nevjoe, at: 2007/11/29 22:07

Guest briansmum

oh joe, what a wonderful post, really brightened my day and reminded me what a great forum we have here. there's no where i would rather be. thankyou so much for your kind words. you're an essential part of the team.

and i agree with everything joe said, you're all great!!! THANKYOU!<br><br>Post edited by: briansmum, at: 2007/11/29 22:30

Joe my man, you didn't have to thank us for anything, I just do what I love to do and that is use my big mouth, you know that.

But the sentiments are shared, for I have had to call on each and every one of the admins and mods for things since I have been here and they have all been most helpful to me and anyone else.

You are such a sweet man Joe and I will properly thank you at another time, but you really want to be a mod don't you!!!!!!!

Ok, ok! You got my karma for today, Joe!

Geez, what some people will do...

No seriously that was wonderful of you to do. I would like to throw my hearty "thanks" in there, too to all of you both working on and participating in this wonderful forum!

Your words are kind and well received from me. Thank you all, BUT please say thanks HERE to the ones who deserve it. The Admin’s and the Mod’s. Complement them and maybe a story or two about some of them.

SHARE A STORY.

One day, not long ago, I seen a new member in the Welcome room, and he was on the IM talking bad about Alex the wonder Grey right after his death. I received a PM and was asked to read along his Rage about his bad life with the Dr’s. A large disagreement took off, and feathers were flying (GET IT, FEATHERS) Talon was OMGing Cd was getting wild, Kristin was having a fit, and wanted to knock him out. All the Admin’s and Mod’s jumped right in and cooled the rest of us off. You mess with one you mess with all of us.

GREAT PLACE HERE

Joe

Yes THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to ALL!!!! If it wasn't for you guys Sweetheart and I would be in very bad shape! And for people like me that have a bad start because of things that couldn't have been controlled on my end it is soo nice to have people here to help and support you like you all do! I wouldn't know what to do with out you guys!

5928050cb4366e34f1cd09ed5e2f613a.gif

5928050cb4366e34f1cd09ed5e2f613a.gif

What a nice post Joe :-)

I know you are not a speed demon on the keyboard, much less with band-aid wrappers on your fingers. :pinch:

It took you a lot of time, effort and most importantly love to write that post.

THANK YOU!!! All that same back at Ya Buddy!!

Great post DAD,

I have not been on this forum long but I have to say all of the mods and admins here are true gems, they care about everybody and take their feelings out of it and give them to all of us. That is what true animal and people lovers are like. They put them self in the middle of sticky situations and try to hold down the fights and bickering The refs of the forum. We all seem to respect each other in here and that all start with that we are all good hearted members who care enough to make this a FUN and LEARNING spot for people that dont have the knowledge and the no how. When someone looses a pet they tell us WHY because they know that we feel their pain and want us to be a part of their life as well. We debate here and there but as a whole we just like a family. Describe a family= poeple that love each other and at times will not see eye to eye on things WOW that really sound like what we have here a FAMILY!!!!!

I was hoping for more members to post here. Not the ones getting the job done for us.

HELP! We need more posts for these great people.

If I see now responce, and just lookers, I'll find you.

This is Loveable Joe

b23.gif<br><br>Post edited by: nevjoe, at: 2007/11/30 21:57

yes many thanks for not only the warm welcome, but for the good and kind guidance as well as the careful administration of this site.

really when comparing the members here with other sites i have been a member of, the knucklehead factor is quite low.

so thanks again not only admins and mods, but fellow members! and of course to you, mr joe for starting this thread.

-s

I would like to say a big thank you to Briansmum!! I got my mug today - it is soooo cute. Now I have to fight with my clan to be the ONLY one to use it:laugh: !

Thank you so much to all of you mods and admins too. This is a great forum.

Siobhan

Guest briansmum

aww thanks Siobhan, i'm glad it got there safely and even more pleased you like it. very cute aren't they? i have one myself, luckily i dont have anyone to share it with... well. 'cept for brian ;):);):P<br><br>Post edited by: briansmum, at: 2007/12/03 23:01