NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Danmcq reaches 2500!!!!

TalonSis

Congratulations Dan on your achievement of 2500 posts, I knew you would be the next one to cross that threshold and you have accomplished that with style.

You continue to amaze me with your excellent posts, your way with words, I don't think anyone else here has that ability to put it so eloquently as you do. I am always glad to see your name on the right of the members on line for I know you will not only provide some of the best advice but you are fun to have around.

You are one of a team of important moderators that I feel priviledged to be a member of and I look forward to working with you for years to come if the good Lord is willing.

Love,

Judy

CONGRATULATIONS DAN!

Your a wonderful addition to this forum. A special friend to all, that is admired and always is quick to help, and research the topics. Thank you for all you do, both as a contributing member, and an excellent moderator!

I look forward to reading your next 2500 posts!!

4.gif<br><br>Post edited by: Talon, at: 2007/11/26 04:13

congratulationclrchnge.gif

Dan

You're the guy we all know, and love your posts. You have found your way to the Game room, and have added good Gifs, no, Great Gifs. I guess you needed them to help you hit a new hight. You have a long way to go to reach Judy unless we all post under you name.

She's the Key lady and is not slowing down.

Ware your new metal proudly.

Joe

I bow to the king, and kiss your ring.

arg-partykingdancing.gif

Ifireworks.gifIfireworks.giffireworks.gif<br><br>Post edited by: nevjoe, at: 2007/11/26 06:15