NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Lola ariving next Month!

Judo

Hey All,

Well I know that I've been MIA for a bit but I just wanted to touch base with many of ya's to let ya's know that my baby girl CAG (Lola) will be coming home with us on the first week of December! I already have many baby pictures that Lola's breeder sent me and I will soon post them. She has most of her feathers and still being weaned. Everytime I hold her she just stretches out and looks at me. I hope You all had a very Happy Thanksgiving Day!!

Thank You Judygram and danmcq!!

Yea, I know that She will miss her brother. Lola and her brother have been sharing the same crate.Whenever the breeder removes Lola from the weaning crate her brother starts growling,LOL! And he's only a baby like her Sister.:-) Lola is calm and just checks me out by looking at me. She cannot stand on a perch yet but I think that in a couple of weeks She will! The wait has been frustrating,LOL! But it will pay off in the end!! I will for sure let ya's know when She arrives!! We have everything ready for her arrival. Although She will still be to young and small to go into her big cage! :-)