NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Found music Que seems to like

Tari

Christmas music every since I started playing it yesterday she has been talking again. Not to me of course but lot more then normal for her. LOL

I am not playing christmas music for her all year long even Topaz seems to really like the Christmas music too. lol

Topaz also likes American Dragon Good thing I like it too.

That's funny!

Klaus doesn't seem to have a preference for music. Mostly what I play is alternative; when the kids are here they put on disco and dance in the kitchen. I have danced a little with Klaus on my shoulder, but he doesn't seem to get into it.

I'll have to try Christmas music, we have a station that plays nothing but at this time of year...

i thought merlin would like the classical channel but big daddy told me merlin preferred the blues channel. i thought BD was just being pushy (being a bluesman and all) but it's true! merl likes the blues channel better. and if he hears a harmonica he really gets happy. there was a trumpet solo where they were using that mute shaped like a derby and wowee did merl get happy then too.

now i don't know if i will play christmas music, i think i draw the line at that...

Guest briansmum

so far brian doesn't show an interest in music.. well he "sings" if i'm singing.. i think he's just trying to prove he can wail louder than me :laugh: