NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG Γ—
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Me, FICKLE?????

Jayd

πŸ™„ As some of you already know and as some may find out, as our Greys grow older, they sometimes do 180s....Joe, is eating food now that he refused to for years. Yesterday, he ate cooked broccoli and carrot tops. He has always loved hard boiled eggs but now has refused to eat them, looking at me like I am offering him some cyanide...Yesterday, I gave him green beans but I forgot, he will not eat green beans on Sundays, only on Tuesdays and Saturdays...πŸ™„πŸ˜

They also respond to new comments and situations around the house. When Jay stands up, Joe makes a "Raspberry" sound (that's embarrassing)😜....Since day 1, Jay has told Joe "Papa loves Joe!" The other day, Joe yelled out "PoppO!" and then laughed.😝...he will still say "Papa, I love you" but more often than not, goes with "PoppO"....

Joe also comes up with extraordinary comments to situations around him as if he fully understands and has a comment about it....Yesterday evening, all was quiet in the house except for the nightly news in the background. Jay was on the computer, I was doing dishes, and Joe was standing by the window watching the beautiful sunset. When the business news was announced, commenting on the major drop in the stock market, Joe perked up, stretched his neck, and said "HUH???"....🀣It was so classic and too funny....as if he knew....

• Like 2