NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My other 6 babies

Lynneand7fids

Truly a beautiful bunch of feathered kids you have. I cant believe how much Ariel looks like Ziggy. Looks like they are brother and sister. Just a beautiful B&G.(along with the others) ?I dont want to sound like I favor the B&G (all though I do SHHHH dont tell any one here) HAHAHA!!!! LOL to all of you guys you are GREAT!!!!:) :) :):P :P

Hi There,

I'm brand new on the forum, but I just wanted to let you know I think your family is absolutely beautiful.

I only have one spoiled little budgie so far, but she keeps me busy...she goes from room to room with me all day long...LOL! Seems like I'm constantly carrying her cage here and there, including the bathroom so she can sing while I shower. :-) Most of the time she just rides on top of the cage, but she still likes to have it come too...you know, the security blanket thingy..haha!! Anyway, I can't imagine carrying seven cages around all day....heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, what a good way to stay in shape...I'd never have to go to the gym again...haha!!

I like the way you sent your photos...that's the way I figured out how to do them as well. For some reason I can't get them to go into the Photo Album OR the avatar image, so I just added them to the body of the email. :-)

Thanks for showing off your babies...thoroughly enjoyed it!

jakesmom :-)