NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Heard such great things about this forum

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Lynne and I am owned by 7 wonderful feathered kids, 1 cat and 2 unfeathered children . I was referred here by Mario (Ziggy) who has nothing but wonderful things to say about all of you. I cant wait to get to know everyone and learn everything I can from all of you.

Hello and welcome to the family, Lynne, and a fine hello to all your wonderful members of your flock. I want to know more about those 7 FIDs of yours, what they are, names, ages and stuff, I hope one of them is a grey, not a requirement but we are partial to them of course.

Thanks for mentioning Mario as the one who referred you here, we like hearing such comments from other members and I will be sure to give him some karma for his kind words.

I'm sure you don't need any advice but we have many threads here on various topics that if you would like to read at your leisure for lots of useful information, but I can imagine you could tell us more. Please feel free to tell us any stories you would like to share with us of living with 7 birds, that has to be good for at least a few good experiences.

If you have pictures you would like to share with us we would love to see your flock of loved ones and we even have a thread where you can post a photo of yourself if you would like to.

Thanks for the welcome!! My fids are as follows: Casper the CAG turned 2yrs old on halloween, Ariel the B/G macaw turned 2 on 4th of July, Angel the rosie will be 1 yr old on March 1st, PeekABoo the quaker is a rescue & I have no idea of his age, Snow White the whitefaced cinnamon tiel will be 2 on Feb.14th, Jocko the tiel is another adopted rescue who's age is unknown, as well as Frosty the U2 who we think is around 6 yrs old.

As far as advice, I always need advice!! These lil nuts are constantly a challenge with changing habits and needs so I am always learning, they are just like children! Here is a pic of Casper, I hope it shows up. casper.jpg

casper.jpg

It did and he is a fine looking fellow and you have some lovely names for your flock members, Ariel, Angel, Peekaboo, Snow White, Frosty, Jocko and Casper. Thanks for sharing a pic of Casper with us.

Yes I agree, we all need advice from time to time and I know I am constantly learning something new here all the time.

If you want to post pictures of the other birds, just put them in the other birds room, we would love to see them also. And especially Angel if she is a rose breasted cockatoo, thats usually what people refer to as a rosie, that would be my next choice for a bird.

Hello Lynne and welcome to the family. This is agreat forum you will just love the people here. Thanks for the koodos I really want to thank you. To all of the other members I have had many phone calls with her, she is a great person and a true GEM. You will love her.