NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Huey

SRSeedBurners

Meet GreycieMae's new friend:  Huey.  He belongs to the fiancee of one of my wife's co-workers.  They are getting married this weekend and heading to their honeymoon for a week.  Not sure how it came about for us to watch Mr. Huey but I was all too eager to do it.   Love seeing how Greycie reacts around another Grey.  This is the first time she has seen another one since she left the breeder.

He's a BIG boy.  Holy cow is he heavy.  No more jokes about what a fat lil fatty GreycieMae is.  I think he's 20+.  Has a bit of a chewing on his feet issue when he's stressed.  He chewed them a little when we brought GreycieMae to see him after she left. 

So far they seem to be getting along - as in not trying to kill each other.   Hes actual kind of sweet with her.  GreycieMae being the spoiled brat, is a bit of a diva around him.

Their first time in the aviary this morning and he was feeding her some pasta.  Jeezzz...

tmp_14749-20171202_1140211815304815.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

He's a VERY quick learner.  Me and Greycie were showing him our beat-boxing routine last night and he jumped right in with a drum beat.  Unbelievable.  Here's an "Im bored with this already but ill humor you again one last time" sample.  You can hear his little drum beat twice in the video.  Last night he was doing it right along to the beat with me and GreycieMae.  It was so cute!

Edited by SRSeedBurners
  • Like 4