NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Title Fight

KevinD

I often think of Sukie , like boxing match, we just completed round 1 through 6. Were still standing, thanks to alot of the advice I got here.

NOW it's time to finish the fight.

You guys will probably giggle when I tell, you, but I got an idea from thanksgiving, and the Turkey Pardon.

I figure my Department Of Defense Clearance should be worth more then just working for the very entity that has caused this much pain in the A&*

So I used some of my contacts, and have an open dialog with the White House. Probably not worth the paper it is written on, however, will make a GREAT conversation piece.

Ill probably have to do the high dollar lawyer route to get this finished.

NOW that got me thinking, are there any Grey issues you guys have that you want to get into the public light?

No need to waste a good chance, and some possible free news coverage, if it goes that far.

Also understand, Im not doing this because I want to, but because I am forced to.   

The more the merrier, if you guys have issues...

• Like 5

I wish that breeders had to have a license to breed birds, but since this isn't required for other pets like dogs and cats (although I wish it was) I don't see it happening for these babies.  I think it would reduce the number of new babies out there and perhaps steer more people in the direction of rescue.  Just a pipe dream of mine.

• Like 4

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 12:40 PM, Talon said:

All of the above.  Also, only rescue animals/birds allowed to be sold in pet stores, no more breeders,or puppy mil dogs,cats.

Strictly rescues!

They've done that with dogs and cats here in Ontario, but not with birds frustratingly.  

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...