NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

How to handle the heat

SRSeedBurners

It's HOT here in Texas. So GreycieMae has a few pointers on how to keep your cool during this global warming spell. If ever there's an ice age, we'll post another video on that too.

1. Make sure you have a working ice maker - very important

2. Make sure you have a slave to bring you the ice - very nice

3. Make sure you have an oblong baking dish - fits the fat fatty nice

4. When temps reach 95, combine all ingredients and jump in!

P.S. don't share. sharing is NOT for the birds

I know Dorian always likes to take a bath in cold water when I take him outside, but I'm only allowed to put a couple of pieces of ice in the bowl. He's got nothing on Gracie Mae. Are you sure there's no way she can damage her feet? I mean, I know you checked, but they don't always have a firmly developed sense of self preservation.

She generally spends about 5 minutes playing in the ice and then will go sit on a perch and warm up, which doesn't take long at 100 degrees, then she's right back in it. Rinse and repeat until there's no ice left and that's when she will tire of it.

Now what else you expect a girl to do when she's supervising Daddy on the circular saw?

lol She looks like she's having so much fun. That had to feel greyt in that weather last week. Greycie is a lucky girl.

Apparently it can snow any place on the planet. So if any exotic's metabolism can't do a burst of cold like that, they'd all be gone. One of the members was from Australia, New Zealand, New Guinea...? I forget. But I remember her posting pics of her Grey sitting at the window, watching the Too's foraging in the snow on the deck. It was kinda crazy!